Advertising is solicited, accepted, and coordinated through our Advertising Coordinator. Information that advertisers may find useful is:
- The POA Journal is published monthly, 12 issues per year.
- We print approximately 4,000 copies of each issue. Of those, some 3,500 are mailed to active or retired San Francisco police officers.
- Approximately 500 copies are mailed to other subscribers, supporters, or law enforcement organizations.
To advertise in the POA Journal, you may do one of the following:
- Contact Advertising Coordinator
- Check the Advertising Deadlines
- Download our Advertising Agreement and Advertising Size and Rate Sheet
- Complete the Advertising Agreement and mail it with your payment to the POA as specified.
2022 POA Journal Advertisement Deadlines
Ads must be received by the POA as per the following schedule of deadlines. Advertisers are responsible for meeting deadlines. The POA will not contact advertisers to remind them of an approaching deadline. If a deadline is missed, pre-paid ads will be printed in the next succeeding issue. Multi- run ads need only meet the initial issue deadline, but monthly changes to a multi-run ad are bound to this schedule. Advertisement deadlines are not the same as printing or mailing dates.
Following are the 2022 POA Journal advertising deadlines. Deadlines are subject to change without notice, but whenever possible the new deadline will be published in a timely manner.
Contact the advertising coordinator, Michael Popoff, for information regarding advertising rates at email@example.com or 415-515-1862.
|To appear in…||The deadline is…|
|December 27, 2021
January 24, 2022
February 21, 2022
March 28, 2022
April 25, 2022
May 23, 2022
June 27, 2022
July 25, 2022
August 22, 2022
September 26, 2022
October 24, 2022
November 21, 2022
December 28, 2022